Before you get started, here are some programming tips! Remember, we are deeply invested in the quality of Wild & Scenic On Tour Events.
- Open hearts before opening minds: Films that establish legitimacy, open hearts, and engage the audience should be placed at the start of each half of your show! This will draw your audience in before you begin to introduce them to the topics you want them to learn from.
- Anchor films: Longer films (15+ minutes) should generally be placed close to the end of each half of the program. This helps keep the momentum up, and offers the audience a structural point of anticipation. Because these longer films are where the audience’s attention gets driven, it’s worth looking for an anchor film that highlights the event themes.
- Calls to action: If the goal of your film program is to galvanize your audience toward action, you may want to include a call to action following your anchor film. These films should be empowering and (ideally) brief to tie your message together.
2024 Film Info Sheet (PDF)
2024 Film Info Sheet (Excel)
2023 Curated Programs
Watch Your Favorites
Construct Your Film Program*
The film program for your event will be delivered as a 1080p Full HD MP4 file, downloadable via a Vimeo link. Blu-ray discs are no longer offered. Please reach out to your event coordinator with questions.
- Use THIS Template and Workbook
- Sheet 1: Film Program Template
Sheet 2: Film Names & Times
Sheet 3: Film Selection & Scoring
Sheet 4: Award Winners
Sheet 5: Filmmaker Contact Info
Construct Your Film Program Slides
- Build your slides in Canva (NOTE: while designing, please use a 1920×1080 template and save and share as a .png file.)