On Tour Resources 2023: Film Program Info
Before you get started, here are some programming tips! Remember, we are deeply invested in the quality of Wild & Scenic On Tour Events.
- Open hearts before opening minds: Films that establish legitimacy, open hearts, and engage the audience should be placed at the start of each half of your show! This will draw your audience in before you begin to introduce them to the topics you want them to learn from.
- Anchor films: Longer films (15+ minutes) should generally be placed close to the end of each half of the program. This helps keep the momentum up, and offers the audience a structural point of anticipation. Because these longer films are where the audience’s attention gets driven, it’s worth looking for an anchor film that highlights the event themes.
- Calls to action: If the goal of your film program is to galvanize your audience toward action, you may want to include a call to action following your anchor film. These films should be empowering and (ideally) brief to tie your message together.
2022 Film Info Sheet (Excel Sheet)
2023 Film Info Sheet (Excel Sheet)
2023 Curated Programs
Watch Your Favorites
- 2022 On Tour Film Library
USERNAME: OT 2022
- 2023 On Tour Film Library
USERNAME: OT 2023
Construct Your Film Program*
The film program for your event will be delivered as a 1080p Full HD MP4 file, downloadable via a Vimeo link. Blu-ray discs are no longer offered. Please reach out to your event coordinator with questions.
- Use THIS Template and Workbook
- Sheet 1: Film Program Template
Sheet 2: Film Names & Times
Sheet 3: Film Selection & Scoring
Sheet 4: Award Winners
Sheet 5: Filmmaker Contact Info