Wild & Scenic Film Library
2023 will be soon available to SYRCL members
Get inspired by Wild & Scenic Film Festival Official Selections all year by checking out the Wild & Scenic Film Library. Enjoy nearly 2,000 motivational films making a difference across the world. Become a member of the South Yuba River Citizens League today to check out the 20-year archive!
One great perk of being a WSFF or SYRCL member is the ability to check out inspiring adventure and environmental films for FREE from our in-house DVD library containing cinematic treasures dating back to the early days of Wild & Scenic.
Members can choose from a selection of films from 2003 to the present and relive the festival inspiration throughout the year.
Check out our film filter and browse titles from the festivals here in the library. Hint: Use the “By library” filter to see which films made it into the library. You can also filter by “Year”
Looking for a vintage title? Browse through the entire catalog of film titles either by title, genre, or award winner from 2003 to the present.
DVD Film Library Borrowing Rules
In preparation for your upcoming rentals, here are some of the borrowing rules:
- COVID protocols for visitors are in place. If you are not feeling well please do not come to the office. Regardless of your vaccination status we kindly request you mask up before entering the SYRCL office space. When you arrive please use the provided hand sanitizer to clean your hands before browsing the binders of DVDs. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping to keep SYRCL safe and healthy.
- Current library hours are 10 am – 2 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Rentals are free for SYRCL members. Call 530-265-5961 to check your membership status.
- Become A Member
- We cannot mail films. Pickup and drop-off are self-service and in-person only.
- Borrowers are strictly prohibited from “ripping” or copying DVDs from the library.
- Films may only be viewed for in-home, personal use. Permission is not granted for group showings.
- Rentals are for one week only.
- Rentals are limited to three films at any given time.
- Please take care of the DVDs. Do not leave them where they may be damaged.
Please note: not all films from each year’s festival will be included in the library.