Before you get started, here are some programming tips! Remember, we are deeply invested in the quality of Wild & Scenic On Tour Events.
- Open hearts before opening minds: Films that establish legitimacy, open hearts, and engage the audience should be place at the start of each half of your show! This will draw your audience in before you begin to introduce them to the topics you want them to learn from.
- Anchor films: Longer films (15+ minutes) should generally be placed close to the end of each half of the program. This helps keeps the momentum up, and offers the audience a structural point of anticipation. Because these longer films are where the audience’s attention gets driven, it’s worth looking for an anchor film that highlights the event themes.
- Calls to action: If the goal of your film program is to galvanize your audience toward action, you may want to include a call to action following your anchor film. These films should be empowering and (ideally) brief to tie your message together.
- 2021 Film Info Sheet (PDF)
- 2021 Film Info Sheet (Excel Sheet)
- 2022 Film Info Sheet (PDF)
- 2022 Film Info Sheet (Excel Sheet)
- 2022 Feature Films – Coming Soon!
Watch Your Favorites
- 2021 On Tour Film Library
USERNAME: OT 2021
- 2022 On Tour Film Library
USERNAME: OT 2022
Construct Your Film Program*
NEW THIS YEAR: The film program for your in-person event will be delivered as a 1080p Full HD MP4 file, downloadable via a password protected Vimeo link. If your venue requires a Blu-ray disc, you must let your Tour Coordinator know NO LATER THAN 6 WEEKS OUT. A $450 charge will apply (Blu Ray writing software is almost obsolete, we can still burn them but the production costs are much higher).
- Use THIS Template if you selected Virtual or Hybrid Packages
- Not using host clips? Use THIS Template (for Video on Demand or In-Person only MP4 programs)
Sheet 1: Film Program Template
Sheet 2: Film Names & Times
Sheet 3: Film Selection & Scoring
Sheet 4: Award Winners
Sheet 5: Filmmaker Contact Info
*We are invested in the quality of Wild & Scenic On Tour Events.