Click on the links below to download materials and customize your event posters, post cards, handbills, programs, and tickets.
You will need Adobe CS3 (or higher). If you need to upgrade your programs, “Plug-ins” for new versions are available at Adobe.com or you may need to purchase a higher version depending on how old your version is. Nonprofits can order discounted computer programs at techsoup.org. You can manipulate the pdf formats in Photoshop or Illustrator. For poster layout refer to the poster mock-up.
It is required to send a proof of your poster and get it approved by the tour manager before you go to print. Wild & Scenic’s official logos are provided below. All logos say “SYRCL’S Wild & Scenic Film Festival.” This must be used for all event collateral.
Style Guide: If choosing font colors, please use colors similar to these. Open the file in Photoshop or Illustrator and you’ll find the Pantone #.
*InDesign files are available upon request. You must have InDesign CS6 or higher to use them.
Poster Templates & Samples
- 2016 Small Poster Template (8.5×14), PDF
- 2016 Small Poster Mockup, PDF
- 2016 Small Poster Blank, PDF
- 2016 Large Poster Template (11×17), PDF
- 2016 Large Poster Mockup, PDF
- 2016 Large Poster Blank, PDF
- 2016 2up Handbill, PDF
- 2016 2up Handbill Mockup, PDF
- 2016 4up Handbill, PDF
- 2016 4up Handbill Mockup, PDF
- 2016 WSFF Logo, horizontal, JPG (314 KB)
- 2016 WSFF Logo, horizontal, GIF (20KB)
- 2016 WSFF Logo, black box (110 KB)
- 2016 WSFF Logo, white box (621 KB)
National Partner Logos
- CLIF Bar Logo, vertical, JPEG (162 KB)
- CLIF Bar Logo, horizontal, JPEG (159 KB)
- Barefoot Wine & Bubbly Logo, JPEG (623 KB)
- Patagonia Logo, JPEG (20 KB)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co Logo, JPEG (1.5 MB)
- Klean Kanteen Logo, JPEG (1.5 MB)
- Orion Logo, JPEG (1.5 MB)
- Earthjustice Logo, JPEG (18KB)
- KEEN Footwear (18KB)
Please contact the tour manager with any concerns or problems.