We’re happy to have you participating in the Wild & Scenic Film Festival On Tour via this special Vimeo streaming link.
From Your Computer or Laptop:
- To watch the Wild & Scenic Film Festival program, you can simply click on the link sent to you by your hosting organization.
- This link should open a web page in an internet browser where you will then be asked for a password.
- Enter the password provided by your hosting organization and hit play.
- If you want the program to pop up on your TV screen, connect your laptop to your TV via HDMI cord
- Then, just hit play!
- If you want to make the video full screen click on the four arrows in the lower right corner of the video player.
Vimeo App Instructions:
If you prefer to use the Vimeo App on your smart TV or other device, you will need to create a (free) Vimeo account. Once you have created and logged in to your account on your computer’s web browser, open the Wild & Scenic video and click on the “watch later” button in the upper right corner of the video player. Once you have added the video to your “watch later” list, you can then open the Vimeo app on your smart TV or other device and the Wild & Scenic program will now appear in your videos list. Then, just hit play! For more detailed instructions on Vimeo for various platforms, please see below.
Apple AirPlay and Google Chromecast
More information on how to cast videos via AirPlay or Chromecast here
We support Samsung devices manufactured from 2015-2018 that are running the Tizen operating system. To download and use the Vimeo app on a Samsung device, visit the Samsung App Store on your device. You can normally get there by launching the Internet channel. Once you have the App Store open, navigate to the Videos section to find Vimeo. After you finish downloading the app, it will always appear in the “My Applications” section on the Internet channel. During the setup process, if you’re given a code made up of letters and numbers you can enter it at vimeo.com/activate to link your account to the app and begin using Vimeo.
Please note that legacy Samsung Smart TVs and devices older than 2015 are not supported. Visit this page to verify if your Samsung TV model is running the Tizen platform.
Smart TV apps
Vimeo no longer supports
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV/ Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Xbox 360