Yes! We have workshops, coffee talks and fireside chats, food, wine and beer, incredible art, and more. Be sure to check out all of our special events. There’s something for everyone – and many events are FREE. Or, take a break and have fun shopping, eating and drinking in Nevada City and Grass Valley, after all, these are pretty great towns! And, of course, don’t forget to visit the Yuba River!
More Festival Hints
- Traveling to Nevada County? Check out the Nevada City & Grass Valley websites for lodging, food, and shopping. For more about Nevada County, visit our Around Town page.
- Ride your bike, carpool or take public transportation to Wild & Scenic.
- Bring your own water bottle and coffee cup (the festival does not sell bottled water). Visit our Greening Page for more tips and information on helping us green Wild & Scenic.
- Bring a chair pad.
- Help us say “thank you” to the hundreds of volunteers working this weekend – they work long hours to make this event successful!
- If you have down time, consider visiting the Yuba River, the inspiration of SYRCL’s work and a beloved part of life in the area. The closest and easiest point to access is the 49 crossing off Highway 49, 10-15 minutes drive from downtown Nevada City.